王雪飞扬(法国) 发表于 2013-8-13 17:12:11

Store Department Manager--Future Store Manager 商场运动部门经理--未来的商场经理

<DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 30px">
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>
<TABLE class=jobs_1 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="WIDTH: 100%" class=job_detail colSpan=6><STRONG>职位标签:</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;迪卡侬 经理 商场 零售 体育 服务 管理 销售 营运 杭州 </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="WIDTH: 100%" class=job_detail colSpan=6><STRONG>职位职能:</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;店长/卖场经理/楼面管理&nbsp;&nbsp;销售主管</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>
<P align=left>
<TABLE class=jobs_1 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">发布日期:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>2013-08-13</TD>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">工作地点:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>天津</TD>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">招聘人数:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>若干</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">工作年限:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>二年以上</TD>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">语言要求:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>英语&nbsp;熟练</TD>
<TD class=txt_1 width="12%">学&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;历:</TD>
<TD class=txt_2>本科</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="LINE-HEIGHT: 1px; WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 1px" class="txt_1 job_detail" colSpan=6>&nbsp;</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="WIDTH: 100%" class=job_detail colSpan=6><STRONG>职位标签:</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;迪卡侬 经理 商场 零售 体育 服务 管理 销售 营运 杭州 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><STRONG>职位标签:</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;迪卡侬 经理 商场 零售 体育 服务 管理 销售 营运 天津</P>
<P align=left><STRONG>职位职能:</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;部门经理</P>
<P align=left>Please send both of your English and Chinese CV to: <A href="mailto:xuefeiyang.wang@decathlon.com" jQuery1376384846581="138"><FONT color=#333333>xuefeiyang.wang@decathlon.com</FONT></A></P>
<P align=left>请将您的中英文简历同时发送至:xuefeiyang.wang@decathlon.com</P>
<P align=left><BR>Location:Tianjin<BR>Mission: Be Responsible for One Department of Sports in a Store <BR>I manage my department with full autonomy <BR>My team <BR>Hire, train, and manage my sales assistants’ team on a daily basis and help them to achieve their professional targets. <BR><BR>My Performance <BR>Pilot my activities in terms of turnover, margin, expense and profitability, launch the commercial operations. <BR><BR>My products <BR>Control the stock and guarantee the budget of the stock rotation <BR>Work directly in a store’s department with my team, with the best layout to welcome our customers <BR><BR>My Customers <BR>With my team, provide professional sales service, technical sports and product advice to customers <BR><BR>Store operation <BR>Work with my store manager, I and my colleagues will guarantee the store daily operation jobs <BR><BR>Profile: <BR>Chinese nationality, fluent in English <BR>University degree in China <BR>Like sports goods <BR>Sportive, practicing regularly one sport <BR>Responsible, dynamic, vital, frank, concrete, demanding <BR>Have long-term project to develop yourself within the project of the company <BR>Good communication skills <BR>Manager or potential manager <BR><BR>We could offer you <BR>Tailor-made training plan and platform to develop in Decathlon <BR>Working chances in worldwide <BR>Rich and varies sports activities <BR>15 days annual holidays each year <BR>Extra commercial insurance <BR><BR><BR>这不是一个朝九晚五的工作,你需要有充沛的体力和强烈的工作动力。 <BR><BR><BR>这不是一个办公室的工作,你需要时刻在商场货架中,与你的顾客沟通,了解并满足他们的需求。 <BR><BR><BR>这是一个讲求工作效率,人员结构简单的公司,我们希望你热情坦诚,脚踏实地。 <BR><BR><BR>这是一个慷慨的公司,我们允许员工犯错,并希望你在犯错中不断改进,快速成长。 <BR><BR><BR>这是一个具有发展潜力的公司,你的个人发展计划将与公司的长远发展相结合。 <BR><BR><BR>这是一个体育用品公司,你应该是一个运动爱好者,经常参加体育活动。 <BR><BR><BR>工作地点:天津 <BR>工作职责:在商场内独立负责一个部门 <BR>我有充分的自治权管理我的部门 <BR>我的团队 <BR>我将招聘,培训并管理我的销售团队,并帮助他们实现个人的职业发展目标 <BR><BR>我的商业目标 <BR>完成部门的营业额,利润,支出及盈利目标,制定相应的商业活动及计划 <BR><BR>我的商品 <BR>我和我的团队一起在商场内工作,以最佳陈列迎接我们的顾客 <BR>合理控制库存,并保证良好的库存运转率 <BR><BR>我的顾客 <BR>我和我的团队一起提供专业的销售服务给顾客 <BR><BR>商场运营 <BR>我和我的同事一起协助店长工作,保证商场的日常运营 <BR><BR>职位要求: <BR>中国国籍,英文流利 <BR>大学本科以上学历 <BR>热爱运动,并经常参与体育活动 <BR>热情坦诚、脚踏实地、活力、有团队精神及有责任心,并且对工作严格要求 <BR>能够将个人的发展计划和公司的发展计划结合 <BR>良好的沟通和表达力、积极上进 <BR>具有管理潜质或发展潜质 <BR><BR>我们为你提供: <BR>系统全面的长期培训发展计划和广阔的晋升空间 <BR>面向全球的工作机会 <BR>丰富多样的体育活动 <BR>每年十五天的带薪年假 <BR>商业医疗保险 <BR><BR><U>工作地点</U>:</P>
<P align=left>天津红桥区西青道58号</P>
<DIV>备注:该店现处于新商场开业筹备阶段</DIV></DIV></DIV>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Store Department Manager--Future Store Manager 商场运动部门经理--未来的商场经理